Thursday, September 7, 2023

Pz IV F2, Pz Rgt 8 DAK

 This is the Dragon kit with my usual minor improvements as follows.

I've replaced the stiffening ribs on the rear plate with 15thou card as I think the kit parts look just that bit thick.

The suspension bump stops are from Bitzkreig

The etched intake cover plates are from the kit with Modelkasten stoppers, also on the tool holders

New welds on the turret front join.

The jack block is 3D printed from Lithocraft, it's a superb little upgrade with correct style handle and strap. Now I don't have to scratch the handle and straps like I've done on my other builds.

The tools will be painted seperately

I still have the etch chains to add on the front tow points along with some other bits





















No comments:

Post a Comment

1/16 DAK Panzer Pionier

 I've been working on this 1/16 scale figure from Andrea. This is the first figure I've painted in probably 15 years. Some in progre...